What is Kickstart?
KickStart was designed for those businesses that want to make a swift transition to Business Central.
We’ll get you configured, set up and trained in 1 week!
We get your Business Central account and system created and configured in the cloud.
You import your Customers, Balances, Accounts, and Data so your business is all set up and ready to go.
Consultant-led training is provided for your super users, so you're ready to roll on Go-Live day.
Moving systems critical to your business, especially if you’re moving to the cloud for the first time is usually a painful, slow and expensive process.
No one wants down time in their business, which is why it’s often difficult to take that first step to make the change – even if that means living with the headaches of outdated and expensive systems.
That’s why we created KickStart.
Once you get the information to us, we’ll have you set up, trained and live in ONE WEEK! Yes really.
• Super speedy implementation. Less downtime, less lost earnings.
• You’ll be up and running in a week, so you can take advantage of better processes and productivity, so you can start saving money sooner.
• You’ll have a fully future-proofed ERP system that can grow with you as a business as and when you need to expand.
• No expensive features you don’t need, just the core setup you want, and then you can add on new features and packs whenever you and your business are ready.
• One system, to manage and run your ENTIRE business. No more trying to get different systems to play nicely together, no more trying to integrate other platforms into Sage or Xero, with Business Central, it’s all self contained in one system.
OK so how much
does this cost
A LOT less than you’d think!
KickStart is specifically made to get you up and running with just the features you need for the lowest cost possible.
Included in the Kickstart Bundle is are 3 core packs:
Our KickStart package includes a 30% discount over the separate price of the packs, reducing the cost from £8,500 to just £6,000. Also, talk to us about our “easy-pay” options specially designed for SMB’s who need an easy way to get onto the latest technology with little upfront investment.
To see exactly what features are included in the KickStart pack click the button below. Don’t forget you can add on a wide range of features post launch.
To make this happen in double quick time we’ll provide the Chart of Accounts (view an example here) and you provide the Customers, Vendors (Suppliers) and Bank Accounts.
But this is just the start! Business Central offers your business so much head room for growth and expansion.
Once you’re live, you can pick and mix additional areas you wish to add to your system.
Hover over the Training Days below to see what we’ll cover in KickStart.
Select a day to find out more about what we’ll be doing on your KickStart week as we get Business Central setup, and run through training so you’re ready to go on Go-Live day!
Answers to common questions.
KickStart is our one-week implementation of a single company, designed to get you up and running as quickly as possible at a discounted rate. KickStart includes all the core features needed for a basic implementation – a general ledger, purchase ledger and sales ledger.
We also offer a range of additional add on packs which can be implemented outside of the KickStart week, or combined with the Starter, Sales & Purchase packs to create a custom implementation.
The below 3 packs are part of the one-week, discounted KickStart Implementation (saving 30% with the 3 pack bundle), with Additional Packs being added at a later date. Alternatively, the individual Starter, Purchase and Sales packs can be combined with the Additional Packs to create a custom implementation.
General Ledger – Single Company
The Starter pack is essential for all Business Central implementations and includes the setup of a single trading company and all the essential features needed to operate the general ledger, banking, tax and multi-currency.
- Single Company Setup
- Chart of Accounts (up to 10,000 records imported)
- G/L Account Categories and Subcategories
- G/L Account Extended Texts
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement Reporting
- Standard VAT Reporting, VAT Returns and HMRC Integration (Making Tax Digital)
- Reporting Dimensions & Values
- Analysis by Dimension & Account Schedule Reporting
- G/L Journals (incl. Importing Payroll Data)
- Recurring & Reversing Journals
- G/L Budgets
- G/L Approvals
- Cash Flow Management & Forecasting
- General Journal Approvals
- Purchase Approvals (Quote/Order/Return Order/Invoice/Credit)
- Sales Approvals (Quote/Order/Return Order/Invoice/Credit)
- G/L, Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger Opening Balances
- Bank Accounts
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Bank Integration – Cash Receipt & Statement Import / Payment Export
- Payment Reconciliations & Registrations
- Multi-Currency for Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Bank Automatic Currency Exchange Rate Updates
- 1 Additional G/L Reporting Currency
- Currency Revaluation for Bank Account Balance and Open Sales and Purchase Ledger Entries
- Outlook Integration
- Excel Integration
- User Accounts, Permission Groups and Permission Sets
- User Personalisation
- User Posting Date Control
- Emailing Documents from Business Central (Invoices, Order Confirmations, Quotes, Purchase Orders, Remittance Advices)
- System Audit Trail
Vendors, Purchase Ledger, Purchase Orders, Accounts Payable
The Purchase pack includes all the essential features needed for a basic purchase ledger.
- Vendor Master Data (up to 10,000 records imported)
- Vendor Specific Layouts
- Vendor Opening Balances
- Purchase Quote Processing
- Purchase Order & Return Processing (incl. Purchase Receipts)
- Purchase Blanket Order Processing
- Purchase Invoice & Credit Processing
- Standard Purchase Codes (Recurring Purchase Invoice Lines)
- Payment Journals (incl. Bank Payment Exports)
- Aged Accounts Payable Report
- Allocation of Purchase Invoices, Payments and Credits
- Purchase Proformas and Prepayments
- Payment Terms
- Purchase Discounts
- Purchase Deferrals
- Purchase Extended Texts
Customers, Sales Ledger, Sales Orders, Accounts Receivable
The Sales pack includes all the essential features needed for a basic sales ledger.
- Customers Master Data (up to 10,000 records imported)
- Customer Specific Layouts
- Customer Opening Balances
- Customer Ship-To Address List
- Sales Quote Processing
- Sales Order & Return Processing
- Sales Shipments & Returns of Stock
- Sales Invoice & Credit Processing
- Standard Sales Codes (Recurring Sales Invoice Lines)
- Sales Journals (incl. Cash Receipt Reconciliations & Payment Registrations)
- Aged Accounts Receivable Report and Customer Statements
- Allocation of Sales Invoices, Payments and Credits
- Sales Proformas & Prepayments
- Payment Terms
- Payment Discounts
- Sales Deferrals
- Sales Extended Texts
SAVE 30% WITH THE KICKSTART BUNDLE, NOW JUST £6,000
Additional packs can be added after go-live, or can be combined with the individual Starter, Purchase and Sales packs to create a custom implementation (any additional packs will not be included in the one-week implementation time).
Multi-Company, Intercompany, Consolidation
The Starter+ pack builds on the Starter pack and allows for the setup of any additional companies alongside any intercompany and consolidation requirements.
- Setup of up to 9 Companies (Conditions Apply)
- Consolidation of Multiple Companies into 1 Company
- Consolidation Chart of Accounts
- Consolidation of Multiple Currencies
- Consolidation of Multiple Chart of Accounts (G/L Account Mapping)
- Consolidation of Reporting Dimensions (Value Mapping)
- Intercompany Transactions
- Intercompany General Journals (Automatic or Manual)
- Intercompany Chart of Accounts (G/L Account Mapping)
- Intercompany Dimensions (Value Mapping)
Purchase Invoice OCR Automation
- Award-Winning OCR Recognition
- Header and Line Recognition
- Automated Matching of Orders / Receipts / Return Orders / Return Shipments
- End-to-End Approval Workflow via the Continia Web Approval Portal
Employee Expenses via Integrated Apps
Requires: Purchase Pack
- Free licensing for up to 25 users via Zetadocs Expenses Express
- iOS and Android apps for Expense tracking and submission
- Receipt capture
- Expense approvals
- Seamless integration of approved expenses into Business Central as Purchase Invoices.
- Dedicated Employee payment run process within Business Central
- Other features dependent
Additional license fees may apply:
Integrated Fixed Asset Register
The Fixed Assets pack allows you to register your assets, track their history and integrate with the other finance ledgers.
- Fixed Asset Master Data (up to 10,000 records imported)
- Fixed Asset Opening Balances
- Fixed Asset Service Data
- Fixed Asset Maintenance Entries
- Integration with the General Ledger
- Acquisition via the Purchase Ledger
- Disposal/Sale via the Sales Ledger
- Calculate and Post Depreciation
- Fixed Asset General Journals
Job Management, Job Costing, Budget vs. Actual, Timesheets
The Jobs pack includes all the essential features needed to track Job costing, without posting work-in-progress (WIP) to the General Ledger. This includes integration of the Sales ledger, Purchase ledger and Timesheets.
- Job Setup and Management
- Job Specific Prices for Resources/Items/Recharged Expenses
- Job Specific Costs for Resources
- Resource Group Pricing
- Resources/Resource Work Types (overtime, travel etc.)
- Job and Task level tracking of Budget vs. Actual Cost and Expected Billable vs. Actual Invoiced Sales
- Posting usage/consumption for Resources/Items
- Ability to associate Purchases to a Job for Actual Cost visibility
- Ability to record and approve Timesheets
- Ability to associate Timesheets to a Job for Actual Cost visibility
- Ability to setup billing schedules
- Approving Planning lines for billing
- Batch creating invoices across all Jobs
- Creating Invoices/Credit Memos from Job Planning Lines
- Recharging expenses posted on a Purchase Invoice
- Optional integration with Clockify, a third-party time capture app (licenses fees apply)
Job Integration with General Ledger, WIP Calculations
The Jobs+ pack builds on the Jobs pack, allowing for the customised calculation of work-in-progress (WIP) back to the General Ledger.
- Choice and customisation of WIP calculation methods
- Batch calculation of WIP and Recognised Revenue across all jobs
- Ability to view WIP across all jobs in one view
- Integration with the General Ledger – all WIP and Recognised Revenue postings made automatically
Inventory Management, Sales Prices, GRNI
The Stock pack includes all the essential features needed to handle the sale and purchase of inventory.
- Item Master Data (up to 10,000 records imported)
- Item Opening Balances
- Item Costing Methods (Standard, FIFO, Average)
- Item Categories
- Item VAT/Tax Setup
- Item Tariff/Commodity Codes
- Custom Item Attributes
- Specific Customer or Customer Price Group Item Prices
- Specific Customer or Customer Price Group Item Discounts
- Standard Cost Roll-Up
- Inventory Integration with the G/L (Inventory, GRNI, Sales, Cost of Sales)
- GRNI Accruals and Cost of Sales Transactions
- Inventory Periods
- Item Journals/Adjustments
- General Ledger Stock Transactions
- Inventory Availability View on Sales Documents
- Item Charges (Attribute Additional Inventory Costs, e.g. Shipping/Tax)
Locations, Bins, Stocktake, Transfer Orders, Serial and Lot Tracking
The Stock+ pack builds on the Stock pack and adds more complex stock features like locations, bins, tracking and reservations.
- Multiple Stock Locations
- Bins within Stock Locations
- Direct Location to Location Transfers
- Definable Lead Times Between Locations
- Drop Shipments and Special Orders (Back-To-Back)
- Transfer Order Processing (Location to In-Transit to Location)
- Serial & Lot Tracking
- End-to-End Warehouse Tracking by Serial/Lot
- Expiration and Warranty Dates
- Physical Inventory Counts (Stocktake / Cycle Counting)
- Item Reclassification Journals (Bin Moves/Lot and Serial Changes)
- Multiple Units of Measure (For Sales and Purchase Documents/Pricing)
- Reserve Demand to Supply for Items
- Reserve Against Physical Stock
- Reserve Against Inbound Purchase/Transfer/Production/Assembly orders
Assembly Bill of Materials, Assembly Orders
The Assembly pack allows you to create Assembly Orders to fulfil stock or meet order demand.
- Assembly BOMs against Items
- Assembly Order Processing
- Assemble-to-order (Auto creation from Sales Orders)
Item Planning, Automated Purchasing
The Planning pack enables the suggestion and automation of purchases required to meet demand.
Requires: Purchase, Stock
- Item/SKU level planning parameters (e.g. safety stock, MOQ)
- Purchase/supply suggestions based on Sales Orders demand
- Bulk creation/adjustments of Purchase Orders from suggestions
- Warnings for supply/demand date conflicts
- Order promising (available/capable to promise)
Picks and Putaways, Warehouse Receipts and Shipments
The Warehousing packs adds pick and put-away documents for tighter control on shipments and receipts. It adds the foundations for subsequent integrations with 3rd party WMS or hand-scanning solutions.
Requires: Stock and Stock+
- View and process Picks from Outbound Sales/Production Components/Transfers
- View and process Put-aways from Inbound Purchase/Transfer/Production orders
- Pick by Item or Bin rather than Order by Order
- Record Item Tracking information on the Pick record
- Display Item Tracking information on the Pick document
- Collate multiple records to single Shipments/Receipts
- Create Picks across all source documents
- Compatible with 3rd party WMS solutions (WMS Solutions not standard)
Additional Database Setup for Multiple Countries
- The Additional Database pack includes the setup and configuration for an additional Business Central database, typically needed for multiple companies across multiple countries, needing local tax and compliance functionality, operating in a Business Central environment. Please see the ‘We operate across different countries and we plan to implement Business Central into multiple countries at the same time, how does that work?’ question in the FAQ section for more information. Requires: Starter, Starter+