What is Kickstart?
KickStart was designed for those businesses that want to make a swift transition to Business Central.
We’ll get you configured, set up and trained in 1 week!
We get your Business Central account and system created and configured in the cloud.
You import your Customers, Balances, Accounts, and Data so your business is all set up and ready to go.
Consultant-led training is provided for your super users, so you're ready to roll on Go-Live day.
Moving systems critical to your business, especially if you’re moving to the cloud for the first time is usually a painful, slow and expensive process.
No one wants down time in their business, which is why it’s often difficult to take that first step to make the change – even if that means living with the headaches of outdated and expensive systems.
That’s why we created KickStart.
Once you get the information to us, we’ll have you set up, trained and live in ONE WEEK! Yes really.
• Super speedy implementation. Less downtime, less lost earnings.
• You’ll be up and running in a week, so you can take advantage of better processes and productivity, so you can start saving money sooner.
• You’ll have a fully future-proofed ERP system that can grow with you as a business as and when you need to expand.
• No expensive features you don’t need, just the core setup you want, and then you can add on new features and packs whenever you and your business are ready.
• One system, to manage and run your ENTIRE business. No more trying to get different systems to play nicely together, no more trying to integrate other platforms into Sage or Xero, with Business Central, it’s all self contained in one system.
OK so how much
does this cost
A LOT less than you’d think!
KickStart is specifically made to get you up and running with JUST the features you need – at the lowest cost possible.
You can add new features and packs as and when you need them.
• SMALL DEPOSIT TO GET SETUP – £1,000.
• LOW MONTHLY FEE – £115 per user, per month (minimum of 3 users to start).
To see exactly what features are included in the KickStart pack click the button below. Don’t forget you can add on a wide range of features post launch.
To make this happen in double quick time we’ll provide the Chart of Accounts (view an example here) and you provide the Customers, Vendors (Suppliers) and Bank Accounts.
But this is just the start! Business Central offers your business so much head room for growth and expansion.
Once you’re live, you can pick and mix additional areas you wish to add to your system.
Hover over the Training Days below to see what we’ll cover in KickStart.
Select a day to find out more about what we’ll be doing on your KickStart week as we get Business Central setup, and run through training so you’re ready to go on Go-Live day!
Answers to common questions.
READY TO SIGN UP?
Just click below to arrange a call back at a time that is convenient for you. A member of the team will get back to you to discuss the next steps and we’ll have you up and running in no time!